We are Starting to Open up
We are thrilled to let you know that our clinic will begin to accept chiropractic patients as of June 1, 2020 and massage clients on June 5, 2020. We are anticipating the ability to accommodate gym clients within the next couple of weeks as well!
Keeping Our Patients and Team Members Safe
We have implemented several key enhancements to our operating protocols in order to ensure we’re doing everything we can to protect our patients and team members. In order to meet our commitment to patient safety, we have made a number of changes to our procedures and will continue to update our protocols to reflect any new COVID-19 advisories handed down from Ontario Health Services and the Provincial government.
Here are some of the changes that we are making at the clinic:
1. All clients and staff will thoroughly wash their hands upon arrival AND departure of the facility in the washroom located at the entrance of the building. This is gold standard for stopping the spread of infectious diseases, including COVID-19.
2. Increased sanitation and cleaning of the reception area and treatment rooms.
3. Sneeze guards will be installed at the reception desk, waiting room chairs are reconfigured to greater than 6ft apart, and magazines removed. A UVc drawer is available to sanitize small personal items.
4. Pre-screening patients by phone on the day of the appointment and contactless temperature taken when entering the clinic. All staff will also be pre-screened and temperature taken before commencing their work day.
5. Timing patient visits to allow for physical distancing. Please do your best to arrive as close to your scheduled appointment time as possible.
6. We ask that patients only be accompanied, if necessary, by one person. If you require a companion we will be collecting their information when they enter the clinic for tracking purposes only.
7. Practitioners will wear n95 masks when a safe physical distance cannot be maintained during treatment (n95 masks offer protection to both parties). Massage therapy clients will also be asked to mask during their treatment session.
Please help us maintain a healthy and safe environment in our clinic by following the new procedures in the clinic. Walk-ins are not permitted at this time….please book your appointments in advance. Our future revolves around giving you the best experience we can in this new world. Thank you to everyone for your patience and please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Yours in Health,
The LiveWell Team